What is Reality Tour?
Reality Tour ® is a community-based drug prevention system designed to put parents and children on the same page.
The Reality Tour ® program is an engaging enactment of what happens when a child chooses to use drugs. The tour follows a child from the moment they give in to peer pressure to their tragic funeral. Actors are used for each scene as participants are exposed to a realistic, emotional journey that gives parents and youth a glimpse into the devastation that happens as a result of drug use.
- Narrated Scenes of life and death choices
- Youth participant's own photo morphed
- Appropriate for youth ages 10-17
- Recognize first signs of use
- 10 personal goals for drug prevention
- Refusal skills engagement
- Law officer relates local trends
- Youth in re-covery deglamorizes use
- Parent of youth affected